As a member of the Township Board, I am accountable to all citizens of Comstock Township. I’m dedicated to making decisions that are fiscally sound, fair and equitable, allow for responsible growth, and move Comstock Township forward.
Accomplishments since taking office:
- Increased spending on roads by more than 150% and miles of road in good condition by 24%.
- Strengthened blight and litter ordinances and more than doubled spending on blight reduction.
- Increased investment in Parks, green space, and walking trails.
- Hired a full-time Zoning Administrator and updated ordinances to streamline the community development process.
- Hired a Superintendent, creating a single point of contact for citizens, business owners, vendors and developers.
To watch your Township government in action, check out our board meetings on the first and third Monday of the month. For dates, times, and how to watch, head to our website www.comstockmi.gov. Thank you for your support.